Tuesday, April 28, 2009
Almost DONE!
As you can see, I have been super swamped with school and soccer and have been unable to write... Life this semester has been CRAZY, let me tell you. Soccer continued to get harder and harder as the weeks went on, and we are now in our second to last week. The soccer part is over, and now all we are doing is fitness and weight lifting. I have gained about 10-15 pounds of just muscle this semester, I am a beast! (Ha Ha) We are going to test next week to see how much we have accomplished over the course of this semester. I have a feeling that I am going to be extremely successful after such a hard and stressful semester! I will write back next week after all of our testing is done! Only TWO more weeks of school left, then just a few finals :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment