Monday, February 2, 2009

Weeeeekend :)

Sorry it has been a few days since I have written, I have just been so busy with school and soccer! So Friday morning rolled around and we had a 6 am soccer practice! We did a little bit of testing in the long jump and some short sprints. We also ran a thing called the beep test which is a pretty rigorous test. After soccer I came home and rested until I had class at 11, then went to the library after for a couple hours to work on my online classes. I was pretty worn out so I had no problem going to be early! Waking up for a 9:30 practice on the other hand was pretty hard! We practiced at the DECC that morning which consisted on a pretty hard bike workout, along with a hard lift, and we ended the day by running up AND down every single stair located in the DECC. I have never been more happy to end a soccer practice... So now that brings me to today! Again, I woke up for my 6 am practice just like I do every other monday morning. We worked on some plyometrics and ran five sweet sixteens. If you don't know what those are, you run back and forth across the gym 16 times in under 65 seconds. It was extremely hard, but it's all going to be worth it next season! After our sweet sixteens we had a pretty lengthy lift. When I was finished I came home and napped, and then went off to school at 11 for a class and to then to the library. We have another 6 am practice tomorrow so you should look forward to another post coming soon! Go BULLDOGS!

No comments:

Post a Comment